Proud to be an IndiBlogger

Sunday 17 April 2011

In Loving memory

i miss you,i will miss you for long,
i never believed you could go,i had you for long,
i miss dose midnight walks,dose games of frisbee we had,
i miss being a part of u,miss being accompanied by you,
i will cherish our memories,i will miss you for long.

you were always smiling,n now you are gone,
now i go back home,feels empty all around,
how could you leave me,leave your friend all alone,
i love you today,i will love you more tomorrow,
i miss you ,i will miss u for long.

u wre evry1's favourite ,u were d only comrade i had,
u were my companion n all guds and bads,
u were evrybody's gaurdian,i will miss you my angel a lot,
i hope u fall in peace,joy touches ur feet,
i ll miss you my friend,u ll be remembered for long.

i was dere when my mother brought you along,
u were cute,u were chubby,u were like my sweet little baby,
u were always mine,u were my pride,
den why did u leave me,u were d nly friend i had
i miss you, i ll miss you for long.

u were just 2 mnths,u had to see a lot,
i cared for u,srry couldnt keep u for long,
i did not know i could feel dis way,i am sorry i could not say you goodbye,
i miss you ,i miss you my friend my dog a lot.

In Loving memory of my dog Raxy

5 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........
    its cute........gud wrk...!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never knew that you had a dog....neverthless...the post is good

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)
    i can only appreciate,can't relate, m really scared of dogs..!!
    keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, expressive!! Even I didn't knew you had a dog!!

    P.S. Please avoid sms lingo :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope wherever he is
    he is happy!

    ReplyDelete