Proud to be an IndiBlogger

Monday 25 April 2011

Second Attempt

I stand on the edge,wondering while everyone is passing by,
I stand on the road watching everyone look down at me,
I am dreaming about what have I done,but I can't repent now,
Everything screams inside me to stand again,to fight again,
Everything is screaming for a new beginning.

I don't want burden of past to drown me more, people from last to crowd me more,
Everything screams inside me to stand again,to fight all again,
Everything is screaming for a new beginning.

I won't abjure,I want to last till the world ends,
Now it's time to aggrandize,forget every past and realize,
I am meant to do so much more,I don't mind a second try.

Sun is fading,morning star is waiting,
I want to clear all odds,and start a new beginning,
I want to figure out from the torn apart pieces,and start afresh,
I am meant to do so much more,i don't mind a second try.

I won't regret wasting my life again,
I want to be freed from all these sorrows,
I want to rise again,want to fight all again,
Even if no one follows,no one stand besides,
I'll rise again,I'll be a part of this world again,
I am meant to do so much more,I don't mind a second try to chase my dreams.


2 comments:

  1. u r becoming adept at it! keep up the good work bro.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes.. keep writing! :)
    kitna sochta hai tu!

    ReplyDelete